Legacy Golf Outing and Scholarship Fund
Application Deadline: April 24, 2022
Winners Announced: May 9, 2022
The Legacy Golf Outing has been created to support a Scholarship Fund to award annual scholarships.
There are two different types of scholarships to be awarded through the Legacy Scholarship Fund. The first is a traditional educational scholarship awarded to a students attending an institution of post-secondary education. The second type of scholarship to be awarded on an annual basis will be to local youth to offset or cover the costs associated with participation on a club team that is housed at the Community First Champion Center. The number and amount of each type of scholarship will be determined by the amount of money raised, especially in the first couple of years. As the funds grow and we move toward an endowed situation, more long-term amounts can be established. It is the goal of the CFCC staff to offer three (3) post-secondary scholarships of $750 each and have a pool of $500 to distribute for local club participation.
Apply Here-> Legacy Scholarship Application – NOW OPEN
· Resident of one of the communities in the Fox Cities Tourism Zone and party to the construction bonds held by the Grand Chute CDA. (Grand Chute, Kaukauna, Appleton, Menasha, Neenah, Kimberly, Town of Neenah, Little Chute, Fox Crossing and Sherwood)
· Participated in an event at the Community First Champion Center (As an athlete, coach, or staff member)
· The committee will consider the following categories with equal weight to each:
o Community Involvement / Service
Youth Club Scholarship
· Resident of one of the communities in the Fox Cities Tourism Zone
· Financial need is the only pre-requisite, at the family’s discretion